1660Ti is value GPU from Nvidia graphic cards. NVIDIA graphic cards are quite good on most of the mining algorithms , but they are always quite expensive price per hash.
1660 Ti is amazing performer in mining , its great by price per hash and watt per hash. The low power usage keeps the graphic card very cool. So i decided to compare which is the best coin to mine on these graphic cards .Two most profitable coins currently for mining are Ethereum and Ravencoin .
- all in one 8xgpu mining rig case
- 8x Zotac 1660Ti graphic cards
- OC – (+150core, +1400mem, 115PL) Performance 123-128mh/s @1090w
- OC – (+150core, +1400mem, 100PL) Performance 123-128mh/s @650w
Testing Ethereum :
- OC – (+150core, +1600mem, 100PL) Performance 232mh/s @650w
After inserting this data in profit calculator Whattomine, clearly can see that these cards currently is the best to use for mining Ravencoin (ETH -3.57us , RVN-4.88usd)
Even the GPU mining profit is still very low, these would be the one of the best graphic cards choice for mining. Specially if you electric price costs over average electric rate.