2. You will need 2 Tripp Lite Heavy Duty Computer Power Extension Cable PDU Cord 15A 14 AWG C14 to C13, 0.91 m (P005-003), Amazon.com: Cable Matters 2-Pack Computer to PDU Power Extension Cord, Power Extension Cable 3 ft (IEC C14 to IEC C13 PDU Power Cord): Electronics
3. Next connect an Ethernet cable to your miner and then turn on your PSU and the miner will power up.
4. Next get on a computer or any mobile device that is connected to the same network. You will need to enter the miner’s IP address. Since most miners now come with DHCP enabled you do not have to manually set the IP address, you just need to look at the IP table on your router or use a scanning tool. On the controller board, click the IP Report button. Hold it down until it beeps (about 5 seconds) and then you should be able to locate it.
After getting your miner’s IP address, you are ready for Configuration.
5. First you need open a web browser and enter the miner’s IP address. A dialog box will pop up which requires you to enter the login credentials; both username and password are “root”.
Click the “Network” tab and choose “Static” from the Protocol dropdown list.
Key in the IP address, subnet mask, SWG, and DNS, then click “Save&Apply”.
6. Connect it to the pool, u can choose which pool u want to connect to here.
here is an example of how to connect to an ant pool
- go to the pool’s website and register a new account!
- Click the “Bitcoin” at the upper left of the page. Go to the Settings tab and add a Sub-Account via the button on the right.
- Sub-account must contain only the letters or numbers no Symbols!
- then go to the web browser and put in ur miner’s IP address, password and login for ur miner is root by default
- once u got into ur miner, click on the configuration
- you can fill in 3 groups of a mining pool. If the first group is dead, then, it will automatically switch to the second group. You could fill the first 2 groups with Antpool, and the third one with BTC.com.Below is the configuration of Antpool:
If your sub-account is “antminer”, then your miners could be set up as antminer.1, antminer_1, antminer.2, etc. The miner order will be sorted by the miner name.
- Password: (Blank). if you change addresses in bulk, fill it as 123.
- Click Save & Apply to mine, the miners will be restarted.