– Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (LGA1200)
– Digi Power design
– 4 Power Phase design
– Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Technology
– Intel® H510
– 1 x DDR4 DIMM Slot*
– Supports DDR4 3200 / 2933 / 2800 / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory**
– Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
– Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB***
– Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
*2GB DRAM per module is not supported.
**11th Gen Intel® Core™ (i9/i7/i5) support DDR4 3200 natively; Core™ (i3), Pentium® and Celeron® support DDR4 2666 natively.
10th Gen Intel® Core™ (i9/i7) support DDR4 2933 natively; Core™ (i5/i3), Pentium® and Celeron® support DDR4 2666 natively.
***Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
– 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
– ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
– SMBIOS 2.7 Support
– CPU Core/Cache, CPU GT, VCCSA, DRAM, VCCIO, VCCIN AUX Voltage Multi-adjustment
– 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support Intel® Xe Graphics Architecture (Gen 12). 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support Gen 9 Graphics
– Supports HDMI 2.0 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2160) @ 60Hz with 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
– Supports HDMI 1.4 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2160) @ 30Hz with 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
– Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 1.4 Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
– Supports HDCP 2.2 with HDMI Port (HDCP 2.3 ready with 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors)
*Intel® UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types.
– Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
– Giga PHY Intel® I219V
– Supports Wake-On-LAN
– Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
– Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
– Supports PXE
– 6 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE1 at x16 / PCIE2~6 at x1)
– 1 x Mining Port (M_Port1 at x1)*
*Support USB Type Riser kit
DO NOT install USB device on Mining Port (M_Port1), it is designed for x1 USB riser kit only.
– 1 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connector, supports NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
– 1 x M.2 Socket, supports M Key type 2260/2280/22110 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module
– 1 x System Panel Header
– 1 x SPI TPM Header
– 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header
– 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)*
– 8 x Chassis Fan Connectors (4-pin)**
– 3 x 24 pin ATX Power Connectors
– 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
– 4 x 4 pin PCIe Power Connectors
– 1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x Power Button
– 1 x Reset Button
*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
**CHA_FAN3~CHA_FAN8 supports the chassis fan of maximum 2.5A (30W) fan power.
CPU_FAN1, CHA_FAN1 and CHA_FAN2 can adjust 4-pin fan speed.
Rear Panel I/O
– 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
– 1 x HDMI Port
– 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
– 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
ASRock Super Alloy
– Premium 50A Power Choke
– Sapphire Black PCB
– High Density Glass Fabric PCB ASRock Steel Slot
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
– Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
– Quick Installation Guide, Support CD
– 1 x SATA Data Cable
– 1 x Screw for M.2 Socket
– Fan Tachometer: CPU, Chassis Fans
– Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, Chassis Fans
– Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, Chassis Fans
– Voltage monitoring: CPU Vcore, +12V, +5V, +3.3V
– 20.1-in x 8.8-in, 50.1 cm x 22.4 cm
– Solid Capacitor design
– Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 11 64-bit
– Linux: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS / Fedora 25*
*Linux O/S basic function support only, due to the compatibility of the Linux system itself, there is no guarantee that all functions are supported.
– FCC, CE
– ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
The specification is subject to change without notice in advance. The brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Any configuration other than original product specification is not guaranteed.
The above user interface picture is a sample for reference. The actual user interface may vary with the updated software version.