Out of stock
Perfect for mining
Low power 60W
Out of stock
Product information: RADEON RX 560 PULSE MINING EDITION 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-EXPRESS GRAPHICS CARD
In order to protect your card, the SAPPHIRE series cards have fuse protection built into the circuit of the external PCI-E power connector to keep the components safe.
With the SAPPHIRE Series cards’ Intelligent Fan Control III, the fan starts precisely at 54 degrees Celsius to smartly balance performance against fan noise.
Standard industry fans may have up to 10% difference between their fan rotation cycles (RPM). With the new Fan IC Control on SAPPHIRE graphics cards, this differential is reduced to 3%. This 70% improvement on accuracy ensures that cooling and noise performance of every card is up to scratch.
New Tri-XX adds two new gaming modes: Power and Stealth. In Power mode Tri-XX relaxes the power limit so that you get the best possible performance with no compromise – ideal for those must win situations.
In Stealth mode you still get the great gaming performance you expect but with greater power efficiency for fully immersive gaming.
– ETH Mining performance at least 12MH/S and can be tuned higher upto 15.73MH/S with OC.
– Power consumption: 60W
– GPU: AMD Radeon RX 560 Graphics
– Stream Processors: Up to 1024 unit
– Compute Units: 16
– Boost Core Clock: Up to 1300 MHz
– Memory Clock: Up to 1750 MHz , Effective 7000 Mbps
– Memory Size: 4096 MB
– Memory Bus: 128 bit
– Firmware: UEFI BIOS
– Form Factor: 2 slot, ATX
– Cooler Fan: Single Fan, 90mm12, Sleeve Bearing
– Cooling Module: Sun-Flower aluminum extrusion
– Power Design: 3 Phase VDDC
– PCB Layers: 6 Layers
– External Power: 6 Pin
– Warranty: 1yr