Avalon A1466I Description
Model AvalonMiner A1466I from Canaan mining SHA-256 algorithm with a maximum hash rate of 170Th/s for a power consumption of 3315W.
ASIC Bitcoin mining equipment manufacturer, Canaan, has announced its latest model, the Avalon A1466I. The announcement was made during a conference held in Singapore to celebrate the company’s 10th anniversary. The Avalon A1466I presents a computing power of 170 TH/s and an efficiency of 19.5 J/T. This new model marks the first time Canaan has developed an ASIC with less than 20 J/T, placing it in line with other devices of its generation and making it comparable in efficiency to some of the most powerful models currently on the market.
|Power Supply AC Input
|200V~300V AC 50Hz~60Hz 16A
|RJ45 Ethernet 10/100M
|Liquid Temperature (inlet)
|SINOPEC I-40°C TRANSFORMER OIL*4
When ordering a mining rig, you agree that it is customized for the most optimal mining. Mining rig parts come with a factory warranty.
TERMS OF SALE
- Please provide payment proof within 24 hours of your order being placed
- A unit can only be reserved once payment has been received, not when an order is placed online
- All sales are final, no refunds will be granted
- Bank transfer payments payment proof has to be provided as soon as the order is made, as miner prices can change a couple of times a day.
- Typical dispatch time within 7 working days
- Full customer support before and after purchase
Europe express delivery 1-3 days, economy shipping 3-6 days. US and Asia shipping 2-5 days to deliver to your door.
All items shipped with DHL.