Meme coins have become a popular trend in the cryptocurrency world, despite their inherent risks and highly volatile nature. Among the myriad of meme coins emerging on the market is Pepe (, a token that pays homage to the beloved Pepe the Frog meme. In this blog post, we’ll explore the unique features of Pepe coin, discuss its inherent risks, and examine its purpose as a purely fun and entertainment-driven token.

Pepe Coin: The Basics

Pepe coin, or $PEPE, has no association with Matt Furie, the creator of Pepe the Frog. The token simply celebrates the internet meme that has captured the hearts of millions worldwide. It’s important to note that $PEPE is a meme coin with no intrinsic value or expectation of financial return. The coin exists for entertainment purposes only, with no formal team or roadmap.

Token Supply:

Pepe coin boasts a total supply of 420,690,000,000,000 tokens. In keeping with its no-nonsense approach, the coin has no taxes, making it a straightforward and simple token to hold and trade.

Token Distribution:

The Pepe coin developers have distributed the tokens in a transparent manner. A total of 93.1% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool, while the LP tokens were burned, and the contract was renounced. The remaining 6.9% of the supply is stored in a multi-sig wallet, with the purpose of using these tokens for future centralized exchange listings, bridges, and liquidity pools. This wallet can be tracked easily with the ENS name “pepecexwallet.eth”.

The Risks of Meme Coins:

It’s crucial to understand that investing in meme coins like Pepe is inherently risky. These coins are often subject to extreme price fluctuations, and many of them may be used in pump-and-dump schemes. Before investing in any meme coin, it’s essential to conduct thorough research, understand the risks involved, and be prepared for the possibility of significant losses.


Pepe coin is an example of a meme cryptocurrency that fully embraces the whimsical spirit of internet fun. While it holds no intrinsic value and carries significant risks as an investment, the coin is a lighthearted and entertaining token that pays tribute to a widely recognized meme. As with any investment, especially in the volatile world of cryptocurrencies, it’s important to exercise caution and conduct proper research before diving in. With that said, Pepe coin is an amusing addition to the meme coin landscape and a reminder of the playful side of the internet.


Pepe coin is ERC-20 token and is not minable.

Most efficient Bitcoin Asic miner Antminer S19j Pro+.